SILKO is a CZECH Company producing high quality Capacitors. Innova mainly focuses on Power Electronics Capacitors. IRIS approval is an added advantage for Locomotive Application Customisation is an essential advantage of SILKO, with quick development of Prototypes ELECTRIC VEHICLES is an important business. DC link and AC filter complete range is available. Very reliable Induction Hardening Capacitors are also available.
1. ZEZ Silko factory is in EUROPE in Zamberk – Czech Republic and has more than 80 years’ experience. It is about 166 Kms to the east of Prague, the capital of Czech Republic.
2. ZEZ SILKO products are being exported to more than 50 countries all around the world. They are for use on traction systems (locomotives, trams, trolleybuses), green energy generation (wind and photovoltaic power plants), energy sector (power factor correction) and induction heating equipment.
3. They have a strong R&D team with test laboratories to complete Type Testing of capacitors.
4. They can support with customised capacitors required for traction applications.
5. They have entire product range of power electronic capacitors
- Cylindrical DC link capacitors.
- Box type DC link capacitors.
- Cylindrical AC filter capacitors.
- Box type AC capacitors.
6. The factory in Zamberk has ISO 9001 certification and IRIS certification required for supply of capacitors to Railways applications. Copy of the certificates is attached.
7. Please see attached customers reference list.
8. The biggest advantage is short lead times of 4 to 6 weeks.